The timeless New Ritz heritage bike from Elswick has been designed with a beautiful 17″ easy step-through frame giving a is leisurely yet responsive ride. The Ritz is super easy to use and maintenance free having a simple single speed drive-train. The frame is finished in bright pink with contrasting yellow Front and rear full-length metal mudguards to protect you from dirt thrown up from the pavement, whilst the blue full length chain guard provides protection from the chain.
Pedals are also colour matched to the chain-guard and the 700C low-profile smooth-rolling cream coloured tyres complement the satin alloy wheel rims & chrome seat-post,handlebar and stem. Reliable braking is provided courtesy of the front and rear aluminium V-brakes which supply controlled braking power through the reach-adjustable brake levers. As we know comfort is important to you, a wide Elswick leather effect comfort saddle is supplied as standard with complementing ergonomic soft-touch grips. The Elswick Ritz is a beautiful bike, with it’s own sense of personality and style, putting a fresh look to this timeless bike style. The charm of Elswick shines through by mixing old with new, to create a great bike to be seen around town on.
- Traditional heritage style bike with a strong steel low step-through frame for easy mounting & dismounting.
- Complementing front and rear mudguards, in bright yellow, keep you clean and dry in all conditions.
- Colour coordinated Blue full length chain guard.
- Front and rear Alloy V-brakes provide great braking performance.
- Single speed gearing for minimal maintenance and effortless riding.
- Chrome plated seat post, handlebar and stem.
- Elswick branded leather effect saddle, with soft matching grips.
- Colour coordinated pedals.
- Please note the bike is supplied factory boxed and 85% built, final assembly and adjustment is required – we recommend getting this done at a suitable local cycle retailer.