This fixie is built to create legends. The high tensile steel frame, available as a flat and drop down handlebar option, complements your excellent sense of style. The fixed gear based frame gives a nippy and no-nonsense ride around town, while the retro looks and clean finish are sure to turn heads.
This bike was the bike of choice for the Pro rides in the Insync Street Velodrome, who have tested it to the limit, race after race and corner after corner. This is a testimony to its build quality.
- Frame: Hi-Tensile steel.
- Fork: 700C Straight steel.
- Headset: Steel full ball bearing ahead with black spacers.
- B.B Set: Cartridge 110.5.
- Seat Bolt/Pin/Clamp: 28.6mm alloy seat clamp.
- Handlebars: Alloy drop bar 400 silver.
- Stem: Alloy ahead type D: 28.6mm.
- Grips: PVC sports trekking type 120mm.
- Front Brake: Alloy Caliper brake.
- Rear Brake: Alloy Caliper brake.
- Chain: 110 links.
- Freewheel: 16T freewheel.
- Chainset: 1/8" X 46T.
- Pedals: With toe clips and straps.
- Tyres Front: 700 C x 28 C road pattern.
- Tyres Rear: 700 C x 28 X road pattern.
- Tubes/Valve: 700C french valve.
- Rims: 700C alloy high wall.
- Front Hub: 3/8" x 36H x 100mm x 140mm.
- Rear Hub: 3/8" x 36H x 165mm x 120mm.
- Spokes: Stainless.
- Saddle: Velo VL 1221.
- Seat Post: 25.4 x 300mm alloy micro adjust seat post.